Editing

Video Editing

    is one of my favorite interests because I'm eager to learn more about since I'm just a beginner and it still has many subcategories to learn about but I'll in this post I'll show you what I know. I use two of editing software such as Filmora and Davinci Resolve and I only use Davinci Resolve for color grading and simple tracking. You need a pretty good computer when you edit because an editing software may use a lot of resources. Also, most of us edit within their phones now; they use Capcut and other mobile editing software, but I really don't like editing on mobile phones.



Color Grading

Color grading is one of the most main key features when editing a video. It gives the expression and the mood of the scene.

Whether it's
Dark Horror
Dramatic
Moody

and much more!

"Every frame tells a story."






References:

Comments

  1. what app do you recommend for mobile devices to edit photos and videos excluding the apps you mentioned?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend Capcut and VN. Actually, VN is cool for color grading.

      Delete

Post a Comment